Are you planning to train new staff members or to update your complete team on new regulatory requirements for labelling?
I will gladly offer an in-house training or a workshop on your preferred subject, for example:
- Global labeling concepts and processes
- Creation of implementable Company Core Data Sheets
- Transfer of medical content into comprehensible product information documents
- Pre-requisites for harmonisation of product information documents worldwide
- Regulatory requirements for the EU Summary of Product Characteristics
- Regulatory requirements for the EU Package Leaflet
If you envisage these or other topics in the area of labeling for your training, please ask for my offer!
In-house trainings and workshops can be fully adjusted to the client’s option. Usually, they consist of a series of presentations, followed by intense discussion with the participants. Depending on the complexity of the topic and the client’s desired intensity of discussion, trainings can be planned for one day or several days.
Trainings and workshops are mostly targeted to participants from the areas of regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, medical/clinical affairs and legal departments. The number of participants is not limited and does not influence pricing.